Saturday, October 8, 2016

DT Inspiration & Whats On My Easel Today.......

hiya oddballs!!!!!

just taking a break from wHat i'm working on today..... my book fairy painting (wip pic below)  to bring you some more new release inspirAtion from dt jennifer and naz using ready mom img#333 from sePtembers new release stamPs




and a sneak peek at wHats on my easel todAy....pLease keep in mind this painting is in its extremeLy early stages (aka. the ugly stage)  as i am still finishing the under painting so.....ya........lol........i will post again when i have more prOgress....

wip (work in progress)
acrylic on 24" x 36" gallery wrapped cotton canvas

its a long weekend here in canada for thanks giving so I am also trying to finish up a neW thanksgiving Stamp..........sorry it rEally snuck up on me this year! lol   anywho, whEn its done (hopefully today) I will be posting it in the oddball art stamps fb group as a freebie!  

in the meantime throwback to last thaNksgiving, remember mr. ted?


what kind of  "oddball" things are you working on or doing in your life right now?  you can let me know in the coments below....  

i love to hear from you guys........ 

thanks for stopping by

ps...... i wanted to have a bit of fun and try something new......so i did something unique with this blog post......the first person to figure it out successfully and tell me in the comments below what it is will win 2 free stamps of their choice from the oddball art shop......good luck!

stay creative....

Lizzy xo

No comments: