Thursday, October 15, 2015

I Know Its Too Early To Be

Talkin' all this Christmas stuff, 2 days in a row mid October to boot! lol But I'm back and I'm going to do it anyhow lol 

Besides I can count on both hands how many times I have been asked about Christmas images in the last couple of weeks lol so I'm betting you Oddballs might be secretly wanting this!
I have 3 new releases in the Etsy Shop today and yes they are all Christmas!!!  Click on the IMG#'s to go to the instant download pages and keep on scrolling down to see all of the fabulous samples made by my design team....












We started a brand new Challenge over on the Oddball Stamps Blog today!  No the theme isn't Christmas....... yet! lol  This months theme is Halloween/Harvest and we would love it if you joined in and show us what you got...... we will be giving away up to 9 digital stamps in prizes!

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to our winners from last Challenge ~ Fall is in the Air.......  Grammys Attic,  KT Fit KittyElena F & Paper Whims Thank you to everyone who participated, we really enjoyed browsing your beautiful works!

#OddballArtChallenge

I would love to hear from you in the comments below, which new xmas stamp is your fav? If you have any requests for the next release on the first you can leave that in the comments as well, I love to hear them!

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to check in, I really appreciate it more then you know!!!! <3

Lizzy xo

No comments: