Sunday, March 15, 2015

Mid March New Releases & Sale

Hello Oddballs!  I have 3 brand new stamp sets to share with you today and since I wanted to have 5 but wasn't able to get there by today, I will do another small release next week sometime.  In the meantime I hope you enjoy these new designs...

All 3 new sets below are already available in the shop just click on their image #'s to go directly to the instant download pages!








My lovely DT member Ria has been busy coloring up a couple of these girlies for you today....

Hope you like the new designs!  What do you want to see next week? Let me know in the comments below...

A few reminders before I go...
  • Oddball Stamps Makeover & Promo Sale - Details HERE
  • New Challenge Starts Today the theme "For A Cause" (pssst #187 hint hint lol) Details HERE
  • Join my FB Group Mixed Mediaology HERE and never miss out on anything again!

 xo Lizzy 

No comments: