Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Clara In Love Digi Stamp New Release


HELLO ODDBALLS!  

I am still working my butt off on getting my new studio completed and moved into so I have not had as much time as I need to complete the usual 10 new releases that I would normally have for you today.   I do hope you enjoy Clara as much as I do, I really enjoyed creating her for you!

Sometime in the next couple of days I will do another walk thru video of my new studio, I now have lots of color up on the walls and things are finally starting to come along and look pretty cool so I am excited to share that with you!  As soon as I am moved into it things WILL be back to normal and I WILL be getting caught up on all the digi stamps that I have not created in the last month, please bare with me in the meantime   :)

We have a brand new Challenge over on the Stamp Blog starting today, its time to get those creepy creative juices flowing for this one, cant wait to see what you guys come up with!  :)

#ODDBALLARTCHALLENGE

No comments: