Saturday, March 15, 2014

First Challenge At Oddball Art Stamp Company

If you haven't heard yet I have started my first Design Team for my digi stamps and today is the start of our First Challenge!

We have a few simple rules for you to follow if you want to play along:

1. You must follow our theme
2. Please mention and link back to our challenge on your personal blogs/galleries
3. Creations must be NEW, no backlinking
4. Limit of 3 entries per person

Challenge closes on April 14th @ 10pm EDT
1 Random winner will get to choose 3 digis from ODDBALL ART STAMPS and we will also have a Top 3.

I encourage you to go on over to the ODDBALL ART STAMP BLOG and check out all the wonderful artwork created by my design team ladies, here is just a little taste...

 Now I hope you feel inspired to join in the fun!  #ODDBALLARTCHALLENGE


No comments: