Saturday, August 10, 2013

In My Art Journal

I've decided to give you a little peek inside my art journal today because the ACEO that I ended up creating yesterday originated there.  I actually have 2 art journals going at the moment, one is very rough, doodling, sketches and that sort of thing and the other is a mixed media journal for doing more painting and stuff however I rarely find the time to get to that one anymore.  So from the first journal...


After I did this little pencil sketch above yesterday I decided that he was just too darn cute to stay locked away in my journal as a pencil sketch and that he deserved his very own art card to be shown to the world!

So here he is in color...



Shy Boy Had A Bad Day
ACEO Mixed Media Original
2.5" x 3.5" on linen canvas paper
$10 on Etsy HERE

So when its all said and done I think I like the original pencil sketch better then the ACEO! lol He just seems to look a little bit cuter in pencil then he does in color, maybe I chose the wrong colors?  I'm not really sure, or maybe its just me?  who knows, what do you think?  Is he cuter in pencil or color or does it not make a difference to you? I would love to hear your opinions, comments and criticisms in the comments below!

Thanks for looking! Ciao for now! 

No comments: