Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 4 ~ 29 Faces Challenge

Continuing on with the same path I have taken right from day 1 my face for today was done on a piece of broad cloth in fabric paints and I will be making a cell phone case out of it tonight and I will add the pics of the finished case to this post tomorrow.  


Here are the pics of the finished case, the pink felt that is lining the case is much more pink then it looks in the photos, for some reason it was coming out looking rather red to me....






Its not yet in my Etsy Shop because I am being very conflicted at the moment over whether I should keep it or sell it, I really want it soooooooooo bad but I SHOULD sell it, what to do what to do! lol

Thanks for looking! 

3 comments:

Amanda Q. said...

OMGoodness Lizzy I love it, might need it when it is done. Super cute! :)

Lizzy Love said...

Just saw your commment now Amanda, maybe that is how I will make up my mind, if you want it then I will add it to the shop for you! let me know...

Amanda S. Hicks said...

Aww super cute =) I love all your faces but pandas are special <3