Friday, February 1, 2013

Bunny Skully Accessories Case/Wallet

I am excited to introduce a brand new product that I have added to my Etsy Shop today and am currently in the process of creating more in the similar style!


This hand painted wallet/case was completely designed and made by me here in my studio.  It measures 7.5" wide by 4" tall, fully lined in pink felt with a velcro closure and a button on the front for design.   Perfect for a variety of uses, anything from money and credit cards to make up or glasses, you decide!





The bunny on the front of the case was hand painted with the finest of fabric paints and heat set so it will last forever without fading or peeling as long as it is properly cared for.   I also sewed a large pink felt heart on the inside and a smaller one on the back.
 You can find this creepy yet cute little case for sale in my Etsy Shop!

No comments: