Friday, February 1, 2013

29 Faces ~ Day 1

For my first face I decided to get two birds stoned (my version of "kill 2 birds with one stone lol) I wanted to make another wallet today so I decided to paint a face to sew onto the wallet that I am making and therefor in doing so get my face #1 done and my wallet done all at the same time!  

I just finished painting the face and now just need to sew the wallet together with the face on it.  I will be posting pictures of the finished wallet tomorrow.

I painted this face with Pebeo fabric paints onto a piece of linen fabric, heat set it and then stitched it to a pink piece of felt.  

and here is the wallet that I created out of it...







Thank you for looking! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so creative. love her ears!!

Unknown said...

I love the way you made your face into a function piece of art.