Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Splatter Babies

I started a new series of acrylic paintings called Splatter Babies and I have the first 2 done to share with you!  No. 1 is titled "Candy" and No. 2 is titled "Peek A Boo" I do want to point out that they are both featuring the same character in them,  however I do have 2 more paintings started in this series and so far they are both planned to be a different character in each of them.

I do think that I have fallen rather head over heals for this first set however, and I don't think that I will be able to bring myself to parting with the originals so for now I have posted only the prints up for sale in my Etsy Shop!  Remember that for the entire month of May all of my Art Prints and Originals are 25% OFF using code MYTREAT25 at checkout!






6 comments:

Ana M.F. said...

I love the eyes!!!

Beyond to Better Things said...

I think your eyes are gorgeous! I know from experience that eye lashes (for some unknown reason) aren't the easiest thing to come up with. I guess they can seem to throw the balance off or something. But you've found the clue...gorgeous!

Kaili Williams said...

Oh wow, I love those colors! As always, your attention to detail is phenomenal as well :)

Baban Cat said...

Wow!! These are great. Love those eyelashes!

Missykay1980 said...

Leaving some love, You have beautiful amazing ART!

Lizzy Love said...

Thank you so much Missykay!!! :)