Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Reproductions Available!

I now have a few of my favorite paintings that have long gone to new homes but are now available as a reproduction in my Etsy shop! 

4 x 6 Love Story Heart Water Reflection Moonlight Twilight Fantasy Dark Art Archival Reproduction Print EAWT
Available as 4" x 6" HERE

8 x 10 Blue Beauties Flowers Moonlight Twilight Fantasy Dark Art Archival Reproduction Print EAWT
Available as 8" x 10" HERE and if you are interested in any other sizes with this one then just Contact me on Etsy.

8 x 10 Love Birds Heart Moon Twilight Moonlight Birds On A Wire Fantasy Dark Art Archival Reproduction Print EAWT
Available as 8" x 10" HERE & 5" x 7" HERE also if you are interested in any other sizes with this one just Contact  me on Etsy.

♥◦°°♥◦°°♥◦°°♥◦°°♥◦°°♥◦°°♥◦°°♥◦°°♥◦°°♥◦°°♥◦°°♥◦°°♥◦°°♥◦°°♥


Then lastly this mixed media piece and acrylic portrait which I just completed not too long ago and are going to be showing in my upcoming exhibition and therefore the originals are not for sale, but I do have them both now available as reproductions in my Etsy shop.
8x12 Mixed Media Reproduction Print Portrait Beautiful Girl Music Notes Brick Wall Flowers Day Dream Dreamy Fantasy - Dreamer EAWT
Available as 8" x 12" HERE as well you can Contact me for a different size other then the one listed.

5 x 7 Glamorous Diva Sultry Seduction Reproduction Print Portrait Beautiful Girl Dreamy Fantasy EAWT
Available as 5 x 7 HERE & 8 x 12 HERE as well you can Contact me for a different size other then the ones listed.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Delicious artwork Lizzy... they are all beautiful...

Jenny x