Wednesday, February 15, 2012

New Faces in Town!

Sorry I have been absent the last few days from the blog and from the 29 Faces Challenge.  I must reassure you that I have not dropped out of the challenge but rather I have been very busy with a custom order I received a couple of days ago on Etsy for one of my handmade one of a kind Art Dolls/Soft Sculptures.  As I am sure most of you will understand, business must come first!  

I just needed a break from the sewing for a few minutes so I decided to sit down and have a tea and blog to fill you all in.  Besides painting I also make and sell what I call Oddlings.  Oddlings are all unique and one of a kind, creepy and yet cute all at the same time.  They are all up for adoption in my Etsy Shop and new ones arrive weekly.  I just love to make these little guys and gals, or maybe I should say big guys and gals for some of them! lol  They do grow up to 33 inches tall in some cases and the smallest being only 8 inches in diameter with no legs or arms and which I call these ones Oddballs (still members of the Oddlings Family) lol

I do have some new pics to share with you, 3 new Oddlings and 3 new Oddballs that just arrived this week in my Etsy Shop.  I will be sure to post pics later on this week when I have finished the custom doll as well.  Not sure it will count for a face, I mean it does have a face? lol 

Mika

Mika

Mika

Mika

Mika

Romy

Romy

Romy

Romy

Romy

Sadie

Sadie

Sadie

Sadie

Sadie

Libby

Libby

Libby

Libby

Libby

Libby

Paige

Paige

Paige

Paige

Paige

Rosy

Rosy

Rosy

Rosy
Rosy


4 comments:

Cameron said...

Cute little boogers!! Love that Bad Boy fabric...haha!

Glad to hear you've been busy with your shop!

Unknown said...

Love your oddlings!!!!

Gina said...

Of course they count ...they are faces lol. My fave is the chocolate bunny girl, very cool :D XXX

Havok Designs said...

Love your Oddling handmade dolls :)) They are so expressive and all have such unique personalities! Sadie is my fav out of these ;) Congrats on the order and keep up the awesome work!