Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 8 Faces #4 #5 & #6 ~ 29 Faces Challenge


Does this get me just about caught up? lol  .... and no that is not a hat coming down on the third ones head, the handle got cut off by the scanner lol  She kind of looks to me like someone hit her upside the head with a cast iron pan! lmao  doesn't she?

On a more serious note, I did start an awesome painting today and can't wait to share it with you tomorrow for day 9 and which will be face #7 for me..... I'm slowly getting there....

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Just lovely Lizzy... I know, it takes a bit to stay on time with this wonderful challenge.. finding that too :))
Can't wait to see your painting...

Hugs
Jenny x

Unknown said...

Great expressions- I love their attitudes!

Carol said...

OH I see beauty in the making here!

Melisa said...

Love the different expressions. Skillet Girl looks like she is saying, "Are you really going to get on my last nerve? Really?" LOL Such fun to see a non-smiling face in the lineup.