Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 23 ~ 29 Faces Challenge


YAY she is finally done!!!! I am soooo pleased with how this piece turned out!  The heart I was so up in the air about but I am really glad that I put it in, it really finishes it off nicely, I think.  You might notice a new little face in the picture on zombie chicks head, its a cute googly eyed little spider that has been spinning a web in her hair and is trying to yank it up top towards him.  hehehe it was my husbands idea actually, I can't take credit for it but I LOVE it, I think it adds so much more interest to the overall painting.  

Now you know what I think lol  I would love to know what you think?  

I will be taking a high res digital photo of it tomorrow when the sun comes out so that I can add the print to my Etsy shop.  The painting is just a little too big for the scanner so its actually missing a bit off of the bottom and one side, not much though.   Well, I am off to play around with my new watercolor set, since I haven't used watercolors since I was a little kid this is rather exciting for me.  I love learning new mediums!!!   I guess we will see what happens....

4 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

I think she is stunning!!!!! And, I do love the spider! Everything about this painting is breathe taking!! Every detail is amazing! Have a great day!

Magic Love Crow said...

I think she is stunning!!!!! And, I do love the spider! Everything about this painting is breathe taking!! Every detail is amazing! Have a great day!

Havok Designs said...

Oh, Liz! I love her eyes! She's grotesquely beautiful!! (If that makes sense.... ;P ) Wonderful job!

caryn strauss-smith art and design said...

She is terrific!