Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 12 Face #7 ~ 29 Faces Challenge


Well yesterday didn't go so well for me, I was seriously feeling under the weather.  The sun finally came out and so I pushed myself to get some photos done that have been piling up due to lack of sunlight so I couldn't pass up such a sunny day for anything.  After hours upon hours upon hours of photographing, editing and listing I was beat and feeling even worst then when I started.  Needless to say I went straight to bed!  I did get to invest another 6 hours into this WIP today though, and I am pretty pleased all in all with how its turning out.  Tomorrow I will put some hair on this zombie including eyelashes and add some scarring, stitches, open wounds, you know the gory stuff! lol
See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Seriously adorable... love those eyes and that sweet little mouth...

Jenny x

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Kaili Williams said...

You have such a neat style!