Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 10 Face #7 ~ 29 Faces Challenge


Well this is embarrassing, you all will know my dirty little secret now!  lol  Yes, I am a bit OCD and yes this is another full 7 hours into the painting.  Now you know why I am so slow with my paintings.  I have this need for everything to be absolutely perfect and I tend to just get lost in the art and when I finally look up hours have passed and when I look back down I realize I haven't gotten very far at all.  Honestly though, I wouldn't want to change a thing about it, because the art work always turns out great in the end and I can honestly say that I enjoyed every second of it!  :)  See you tomorrow.... 

7 comments:

Laura Holman said...

It looks great! Love that face!

Angie said...

Love this little cutie!

Cameron said...

She is captivating...and I love the background!

Gina said...

Love her Lizzy! So surreal, yet mezmerising. Such a sweet face :D XXX

ilovecuttables said...

Love this face! She looks every bit the hot zombie!!! Sensational eyes!

Sunshineshelle said...

This is just perfect, if OCD helps you create this sort of art, well, maybe more people who paint should have a bit of it! This is inspired & wonderful!

Lizzy Love said...

Thank you all for such kind comments, I really appreciate them!