Wednesday, February 29, 2012

29 Faces Challenge LAST DAY!

A Little Leprechaun
11.75" x 9"
watercolor on watercolor paper

Well its the last day of February bringing an end to the 29 Faces Challenge.  I am happy that I made it straight through to the end, maybe not quite as well as others but in my own way I believe I did accomplish it!  I am so proud of those participants that were able to create a new face and blog about it every single day of the month, that is truly an amazing accomplishment! I am also very proud of everyone involved!  I saw so much amazing, beautiful and truly stunning faces from so many extremely talented artists! I am sending a virtual pat on the back to EVERYONE involved in this challenge!!!!!  I am also a little sad that it is ending, I found this whole experience so inspiring and I will never forget all of amazingly talented new friends that I have made along the way!  So don't think you won't see me around anymore just cause its over, I do intend on stalking your blogs regularly!  That brings me to my next announcement...

The above painting of the green haired chick is my last face for the challenge and I wanted to do something special at the end of this challenge and so what I decided to do is give this last painting away to one lucky winner!!  You may already know or maybe you don't but you will in a minute lol that I have a monthly give away here on my blog every month for almost a year and a half now.  Every month I give one lucky winner an original acrylic painting done on one of those mini 3"x3" stretched canvas's that come on the mini wood easel.  So for March its going to be extra special because I have never given away a full size painting before, this will be a first.  

If you would like to put your name in the hat to win this painting just click HERE!

Also, if you would like to stay informed about all future give aways then I encourage you to join my mailing list by clicking HERE and don't worry, I don't like a clogged up inbox either so I won't clog yours up!

And that's it for now, don't be a stranger!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh Lizzy... she is divine... I so love her green eyes and hair... and the stripey neck... so cool... have loved visiting you during the challenge and of course will be back... your work is fabulous...

Hugs
Jenny x

Cameron said...

Look at those eyes! Gorgeous!!

Magic Love Crow said...

She is gorgeous! Stunning eyes!

Kaili Williams said...

I love those colors! She's my kind of lady :)