Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dreams of Being A Rock Star

Well, I guess we could call it preparation for February's Challenge, either way I have really been enjoying the art work that I have been working on lately!  I just finished and photographed the second mixed media painting that I've completed in the last 2 weeks and realized I haven't bothered to even share the first one on here yet.  

The first one that I did last week is titled Dreamer



and the second one that I just finished today is called Rock Star


I am also working on an acrylic on canvas painting of a cute big eyed girl with pink hair, which is just about finished as well.  I am hoping to get it done before February so that I have a clean slate to work with so I will be back to post it before the weekends over!  promise!

2 comments:

rosewendy said...

I love the style of these two paintings

PiaRom said...

I altough love this kind of style. The Dreamer is my favorite... love her look, the color of the whole page...maybe because I am a dreamer too?!!