Friday, June 24, 2011

Fabulous Friday Finds

This week I am dedicating this post to my favorite fine artists on Etsy.  I have chosen 7 fabulous pieces by 7 fabulous artists to share with you, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

ACEO Print  Whimsy summer kitty illustration Whimsical Purple CAT

ACEO Print Whimsy summer kitty illustration Whimsical Purple CAT

Kisbit

Artist Trading Card
All paintings and Illustrations are professional PRINTS of Originals 
 I have been absolutely in love with this artists work ever since I came across it on Etsy!  In her shop you will find an explosion of color and lots of whimsical and fun characters.  This Etsy Shop is fabulous and a must see!!!



David Bowie. Ziggy Stardust. 8 x 10 Print. Original Artwork. SALE- Special Offer 2x1.

David Bowie. Ziggy Stardust. 8 x 10 Print. Original Artwork. SALE- Special Offer 2x1.

AnamfNEW OFFER:BUY 1 PRINT AND GET A 2nd PRINT OF YOUR CHOICE FOR FREE!!*Please read more about it in my policies before buying.Cartoon of David Bowie during the Ziggy Stardust Era.Click on the second picture to watch the full image :)Original digital illustration.size 8 x 10 inches
This is another artist that has interested me since I discovered her work on Etsy!  Her unique illustrations are all fabulous but she really caught my attention with her David Bowie cartoons and there are more where this one came from.  Anyone who knows me well also knows of my obsession with David Bowie, and yes its an obsession! lol
.
Two Shamrock Fairy Watercolor Cards

Two Shamrock Fairy Watercolor Cards

ElvenGroveShamrock Fairy Watercolor Gift Card or InvitationTwo digital art card printed on 8.5" X 5.5" matte premium paper. Ultra smooth, non-glare, heavy weight paper for long-lasting prints. Actual card image is 4.25" X 5.5", watermark will not be on actual card. Let this lovely shamrock fairy bring luck into the lives of others. Send her along to a friend to wish them luck at a special event or let her invite your friends to a mischievous and mythicaly fun party your planning.The front and inside of the cards can be personalized to fit your event, special occasion, or left blank if you wish to write your own personal note on the inside.
This Etsy Shop is fabulous with her beautiful artworks combining fantasy and belly dancers, how can you not fall in love with her work!

Halina Duda. Joy Division Fan. 20x20 print.

Halina Duda. Joy Division Fan. 20x20 print.

fascinatingirlPrint from one of my original Painting. Acrylic on a wood panel. This digitally enhanced print comes printed on Kodak Paper Professional Encared premium semi-glossy paper 180 gr.Halina Duda. 1/5 Music is dead Series:::::::::: Sizes::::::::::: Print Size- 20x20 cm
This artist had me at Joy Division!!!  Not only do I love Joy Division but I also love this artists work, it is so unique, dark yet a brilliant use of color!  I find her work intriguing, I'm sure you will too so be sure to check out her Etsy Shop where there are more fabulous art works waiting to be discovered!

Beach Bums Original Acrylic

Beach Bums Original Acrylic

TheAndersonGuildBeach Bums is an original acrylic painted on stretched cotton canvas and measures 24x36 inches. They are framed in a black painted wood frame with linen insert and ready to hang.
This artist does fabulous work from custom pet and people portraits to Marilyn Monroe and 1957 Chevy's. Check out this Etsy Shop for more info on commissioned custom portraits and other fabulous pieces for purchase.

Sickle Serf Doll I

Sickle Serf Doll I

nekit0Original Graphite(pencil) Drawing 3" x 3".Comes framed and matted in a sleek black 6.75" x 6.75" frame.These pieces go really well in sets of 2 or 3.Ready to hang with a single nail!
I discovered this Artists work fairly recently on Etsy.  I am a sucker for the darker stuff so I instantly fell in love with these dark but cute little characters.   

Salvador DALI - (i draw my dreams)

Salvador DALI - (i draw my dreams)

serdomaniaABOUT ARTNAME:SALVADOR DALI
SIZE:
12x18 inch30x45 cm
I know I have featured this artist here before on my Fabulous Friday Finds post but he is one of my favs and since this post is dedicated to only my favorite fine artists and he has listed this Salvador Dali piece I had to share it with you again.   Salvador Dali is also one of my favorite artists of all time so this was a fabulous combination!!!  Definitely make time to visit this artists Etsy Shop as there is so many other fabulous pieces there to be discovered!


5 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Excellent art Elizabeth!! Great selections!! Have a great day!

Karla said...

haha how cool they are! I am more towards the whimsy cat but all of them have their charm.. ;) Happy Friday!

True Self Studio said...

You always have such FAB finds! I have become an ACEO fan so your choices fit right in! Thanks and HAPPY FRIDAY!

Ana M.F. said...

great! I'm so happy my Ziggy Stardust is part of your finds. I know about obsessions with David Bowie, there's no cure :D

joanna bolton said...

Amazing work!