Friday, May 13, 2011

Fabulous Friday Finds

Something new that you will start seeing here at Oddball Art Co. on Fridays is my picks for the week that I will be showcasing on my Fabulous Friday Finds post.  This is the first of this weekly segment and I would like to start with some fabulous items from 10 of my all time favourite Etsians from the STAT Team!  Check back every Friday for more Fabulous Finds...
Polka Dot Hearts and Roses
From my #1 FAVOURITE shop on Etsy
These whimsical polka dot heart earrings with a pink rose are just to die for, whether you wear them to tea time on a warm spring afternoon or out to the clubs on a Friday night they are the perfect little accessory to go with any outfit!!! You can find out more or purchase a pair for yourself HERE

Twilight Animal Mix Glasses Case/Tissue Cozy Set
 I never grow tired of browsing this next shop
If you love all things animal print like I do then you are going to love this shop! Dragonpop offers eye glass cases, tissue cases, diaper clutches in a wide array of assorted animal prints as well as fashion rings of all types and sizes.  To find out more about the Twilight Animal Mix Glasses Case/Tissue Cozy Set or purchase it go HERE

Best Friend Hemp Barefoot Thong Sandals You Get 2 Pairs

For the hippie at heart
The warm weather is finally upon us and that means its time to bring out the summer foot wear, Mojo3777Creations is offering beaded barefoot hemp sandals and the cool thing about the pair featured here is that you will actually get 2 pairs, 1 for you and 1 for your best friend and lets not forget that they are PINK!!!!  If you would like to find out more about the Best Friend Hemp Barefoot Thong Sandals or to purchase them go HERE

Tea Bag Wallet - Wild Hearts - Pink and Black
I absolutely LOVE
and her tea wallets!!!! I had never heard of a tea wallet until a few weeks ago and as soon as I discovered it I just had to have one!  I received my custom ordered tea wallet in the mail about a week ago and it has been heaven in my purse ever since!!!  If  you are a big tea drinker like me then I don't even need to explain why this little cutie is so wonderful but if you would like to find out more or purchase this one or one like it for yourself  then go HERE


PDF Tutorial - GreenWall Vertical Garden
I recently discovered
and in turn learned about a green wall!!! I had never heard about this before and found the whole thing rather intriguing!  This has got to be one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time and if you think so too then go HERE to get everything you need to have your own Green Wall in your home!!!

Funny Cat Tan
The name says it all
For accessories for your fur kids and for your home this is your one stop shop!!!  I am in love with this handmade tan funny cat, he also has a friend in purple and puppy pal in pink just to name a few!  To find out more about the funny cats or to purchase him go HERE


Literary Fingerprint - ACEO Original - OOAK
The master of collage
I love love love this OOAK original collage ACEO titled 'Literary Fingerprint' and there are lots more fabulous ACEO's, Photopraphs and collages where this came from.  To find out more about this one or purchase it go HERE

Wings and Things Guitar Picks and Feathers Earrings
Get a load of these Jems from
It's Friday and maybe you're feeling a little bit Rock and Roll and if so these fabulous Hard Rock guitar pick earrings with feathers are going to do you quite nicely!!!  If you would like to find out more about these earrings of purchase a pair for yourself go HERE

Wood and Wavy Turquoise Marble Coin Bead Silver Bracelet
A place to find your true self
A color combination that I can never get enough of.... wood and turquoise and this bracelet has it all!  A fabulous shop with fabulous jewellery your sure to find something you love.  To find out more about this bracelet or to go ahead and purchase it for yourself go HERE


Love Is Blind - Print (12x17 inches)
What's black and white with red all over
I never grow tired of browsing the lovely art prints of this fabulous shop!!!  I have a love of art done in this color scheme and this artist has definately got it going on!!!  To find out more about this print or to purchase it for yourself go HERE

9 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Excellent Elizabeth!! I loved all the stores! My favourite is Mojo3777creations! Green wall is pretty cool too! I hope everything is well ;o) Take Care!

Hippie Chic Jewelz said...

Elizabeth, you have outdone yourself yet again! This is fantastic, I LOVE all the wonderful items you listed, I think I need one of those tea wallets too for my Earl Grey addiction! lol! This is truly fabulous and am so honored that you featured my earrings, thank you so much!!!

True Self Studio said...

You are the best! That's all I can say besides Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Ok when did you find the time to do this!
You Rock & Roll Elizabeth...!

Anonymous said...

Thats weird - that last post was me! JemsbySandi lol

MDJ said...

Oh! This is the sweetest thing! Thank you so much Elizabeth! I love all these items and I think the Statteam has the best on Etsy! :)I know we have the best leaders!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my funny cat.
Your web site is so cool !

Christy from Dragonpop said...

I am humbled and honored to find my work featured among these talented artisans. You are a true gem Elizabeth and I am speechless with gratitude :)

Anonymous said...

An excellent selection of items here. I love the whole idea of Green Wall and the Love is Blind print is beautiful!

Thank you for including my Literary Fingerprint with all these beautiful items!