Saturday, January 29, 2011

Art on the Big Screen

Yes thats right, I have managed to get my art on to the big screen, well, in a way.  Let me explain, Picasa and You Tube have launched a very cool program for creating movies out of your images or you could call it a slideshow, which ever suits your  fancy.

I do owe a special thanks to Alycia from The Curious Pug for her amazingly helpful tutorial on how to do this whole thing, I do recommend you check it out if you are interested in making your own as she has done an amazing job laying out all of the step by step instructions complete with printscreens and everything, so very helpful! To view her tutorial click HERE.

I have just successfully finished my very first Oddball Art Co. movie titled, of course, 'A Love Story.'  This movie is entirely of my ACEO series, with beutiful love story type of music playing along with.  I feel that this is a great way for artists to expose themselves to an entirely new croud of people that might not have ever been introduced to their art work.

Ok, ok enough talk and more movie, I know you are likely quivering with anticipation so without further ado I would like to present to you Oddball Art Co.'s first ever appearance on the big screen with 'A Love Story'........







<!--e861eda85d8c4410b11580f1210a267f-->

2 comments:

Tatter Beans said...

this is awesome..... Im going to give this a go....

Alycia said...

hey it looks great!! I'm so glad my tutorial helped :) that makes me happy. your art is beautiful!