Saturday, December 25, 2010

Custom Portrait of YOUR Pet

I am very pleased to announce that I am now excepting orders for custom works of peoples pets.  I have had a few inquiries about this over the last few weeks so I decided to give it a shot and it turned out wonderfully.  I have a few requests now lined up and I have officially posted a listing in my Etsy Shop for this as well.  I think this is a great way for any pet lover to preserve there pets memory, whether it's a pet from past or present.  The pics I am posting here are of the one I just completed of my husbands little baby which I am going to be giving him for Christmas, so shhhhh, its a secret. The first pic is my interpretation of the photograph beneath it done in heavy body acrylics on a 5" x 7" s .5" stretched canvas.

'Germified'
5" x 7" x .5"
Acrylic on stretched canvas

Germer the cat

No comments: