Saturday, December 4, 2010

29th Annual Doin The Louvre

Opening night of the exhibition last night certainly was a hit.  It was absolutely packed  from the minute it opened til late into the evening.  I left sometime between 9 - 9:30 and it was jam packed right up til then. Unfortunately I dont have any pics to show because it was to packed to even try and get any decent shots or to even get my camera out of my purse. The way I see it thats a good thing though and the exhibition does run til the 23rd so if you want to see the work get over there and see it! :)

There were so many beautiful, quality pieces there and the best part was nothing is priced higher the $99.99 so there were definately some killer deals there!  I saw paintings selling left and right, those girls taking care of the sales sure had there work cut out for them last night and they did a great job.  I am sure 2 of my paintings had sold already by the time I left so only 8 more to go! *fingers crossed*

All and all it was definately a hit last night and if you are an art lover you need to make it down there before the 23rd or if you do not want to miss anything, purchases can start being picked up on the 11th. A must see this holiday season!

No comments: