Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Cards Of Christmas - Card 1

With Christmas coming I wanted to do a cute blog that I could incorporate the old '12 Days of Christmas' with my art and with my blog and what I came up with is the '12 Cards of Christmas' so everyday starting today I am going to create one handmade/handpainted Christmas greeting card and share it with you on my blog. To start it off I have created a very cute Christmas card that I used as also a thank you card to ship out my second order.  As for the next 11 cards will be available on my Etsy Shop for any last minute gift ideas.
Without further a do, here is the 'First Card of Christmas'




I am very pleased with how well this one turned out,  in real life you can really see the snow glisten with all the sparkles and it's just beautiful.  Stay tuned for the 'Second Card of Christmas' tomorrow.

No comments: