Thursday, December 16, 2010

12 Cards of Christmas - Card 4

The bad thing that happened with card 4 is that I could not fit my entire idea onto the card, there just wasn't enough room; but the good news is that I get to use the rest of the unused idea to make card #5.  This is good because I really haven't given much thought to card 5 yet and now I don't have to, but you will have to wait til tomorrow to see what the rest of the idea was.  As for the part of the idea I had room for, well it's a 'Candy Land' full of oversized candy canes as far as the eye can see.  I made this card the same as all of the rest with archival 1/4 fold greeting card stock and fine quality Lixuitex acrylic paint on the front.  On the inside I used some more of the super cute winter scrapbooking stickers and on the back my 'Handmade' stamp and my logo.




No comments: