Wednesday, December 15, 2010

12 Cards of Christmas - Card 3

Card 3 aka 'Star Gazer' features a cute little puppy dog sitting up on a snowy hill and staring up at the stars that are hanging from a whimsical tree.  I decorated the inside of this card by painting a snowy looking background and using mixed media so it reads 'Let it Snow' and has a few snowflakes falling around the words; the other half of the inside has been left blank so it can be personalized.  The back of the card is done the in the same manner as all of the rest featuring my 'Handmade' stamp at the back bottom and my Oddball Art Co. logo above it.  This card as been constructed from archival quality 1/4 fold greeting card stock and painted with the finest quality in Lixuitex acrylic paints and the mixed media inside was done with some really cute winter scrapbooking stickers I came across the other day.  Gotta love that scrapbooking isle! (The funniest thing about that statement is that I have never scrapbooked in my life but I have spent more money in that isle than you could likely imagine. lol)  Anyhoo, here are the pics of this beauty of a Christmas card I have created........





Come back tomorrow to see what I come up with for card #4!

No comments: